Sunday, October 23

The Game I've Been Playing

 With all this time without any minecraft update, I got bored of it, and started searching for some other game to play until 1.9 comes out. And well... how can I say this... Let's just say my weekends are screwed. Want to know what I'm talking about? It's:



  What I Like:

  • Excellent quests
  • Great playerbase, lots of people online all the time
  • Many items (It feels so good to find a rare sword!)
  • Big Open World with lots of places to explore
  • Everything Else!
 
What I don't like:

  •  Many quests that you can't do on your own
  • Mounts can only be bought with real money (or very hardly in events)

 I suggest everyone this game. It's really cool and addicting. For the curious out there, here goes a screenshot of my character (Blacknight, an Warrior level 14):













No comments:

Post a Comment